Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gazing on the Beauty of the Lord



"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."  Psalm 27:4

We just got back from vacation.  The beach was as beautiful as I remember it being last year.  I am so thankful that we get to take a time out to enjoy God's creation every year.  This year was a little different. Anna Claire was so excited about going.  She talked about it constantly.  Baby girl enjoyed every minute of our time there.  She swam in the ocean, played in the sand, and found sea shells.  We brought the shells home in a hot dog bun bag...  They are still on my kitchen counter. 



Paxton enjoyed it too, but he would rather spend his vacation in the condo sitting on the balcony eating. 



Michael and I are blessed beyond measure with both of our families.  I can't even begin to describe the support and encouragement that we get from them.  We are in the middle of making some decisions that are weighing heavy on us.  It is so nice to have an awesome support system that goes beyond just Michael and I.  That is one reason we were so grateful to be able to get away for a few days to be in prayer for our upcoming decisions. 

And to have some fun....








































I wish I could put all 165 pictures on here, but I would do that to y'all.  :)  I will just get them developed and look at them over and over again. 

We took the kids to the zoo again this year.  This was Paxton's first time at the zoo ever.  He loved it!  We bought them both a cup of zoo puffs so they could feed the animals. Anna Claire understood the concept of feeding the ANIMALS the puffs, but not Paxton.  Bless his heart, he thought that it was a snack for him.  I dug puffs out of his mouth all afternoon. 

















Until next time, beach.  It was wonderful!


Last Friday night, my cousin Amy graduated high school.  I am so proud of her.  She was Salutatorian and got accepted into the MSU Veterinarian school. 






I hope everyone has a great weekend! 









No comments:

Post a Comment