Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Official

We are moved to Louisiana last week! It's been a crazy and emotional last couple of months. Selfishly, Michael and I didn't want to go anywhere. We have been happy at our church and I didn't want to leave my job and my friends. Sometimes God makes things to apparent that you just can't ignore him. So, with the very hard push from him we loaded up our family and possessions and headed to our new home and new state. So far.... I like :) We have been over loaded with support and chocolate chip cookies. We were met last Thursday with a house full of people that made unloading a 26 foot uhaul a breeze. Once again, God has placed us with some amazing people and I can't wait to see what awesome things happen!! Just a few pictures of our lives these past few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment