Monday, September 26, 2011

Recap!

Hi there! I know that it has been two weeks since my last post..... sorry.  We haven't slowed down at all.  I don't think I have barely had time to even check my emails.  We are still here and doing well :)  Not to bore you with everything that we have had going on... I will just share a few  lot of pictures. 

Sleeping Babies








Oxford

















E-Fest Concert


(Lots of fun with some of our students from church, I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them!)

My Heart :)






She is dressed up for pictures for the newspaper... We have got to work on her "lady likeness."



Our Typical Monday Morning




Brookhaven











Michael's Birthday


Terrible picture but we took him to eat at Papitos in Oxford. 


And Finally.....


My mint chocolate chip candle and my Nook.  Goodnight!


I hope everyone has a great week!  We are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend as a fund raiser for the students Gatlinburg trip in December.  The 6th is the Homecoming parade and the 7th is Homecoming! Expect LOOOTTTTSSS of pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment