Monday, October 10, 2011

Homecoming week :)

***Disclaimer:  This post has tons of pictures... You have been forewarned.***

Happy Monday...  I think.  I feel like I am coming down from a rush.  Last week was a blur.  So much stuff going on!  Thank goodness for cameras! 

I want to start off with this:


Seriously people!  I have a princess on my hands!


Everytime I turned around she had a Pixie Stix. 


Getting ready


Anna Claire loved Hannah's dress :)


One happy mama


Pax woke up from his afternoon nap to cheer big sis on!


She thinks she is just as big






This is what she did the entire time she was out there.  Rubbing Hannah's dress


They had their Homecoming parade Thursday night and I must say it looked mighty nice.  I guess the judges thought so too because Anna Claire's class won.  I never thought I would get this excited over a parade float. 








Friday, I got in the fall baking mood.  I put chili in the crockpot and made some Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing.  Oh yes.... It was delicious.


It was all I could do not to eat the batter!




Tada!  My finished product!  And they were YUMMY

Since I was in the baking mood.  I decided that some old fashion Rice Krispy Treats were in order and I had a "two pushing three year old" that would just LOVE to help me.









She was so proud of her Rice "Kriplies"

I know that I am way out of order here but that is just how my mind is working today... out of order.  They had different themes last week for Homecoming.  I managed to get Hero Day, Senior Citizen Day, and T Shirt Day captured by camera.


She went as a police officer for Hero Day.  We stole her daddy's work gear. 


Pretty good old lady!


T-Shirt Day

I hope everyone has a good week!  I am hoping for SLOW and CALM. I need to a few weeks of down time.  I am hoping to take the kiddos to a pumpkin patch this weekend.  Last year we painted pumpkins... this year we will do the real deal!  Can't wait!















No comments:

Post a Comment