Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Experiences



Pax had a new experience with popsicles last Thursday night.  He couldn't figure out how to hold the stick instead of the popsicle itself.  He loved it but hated it.  :) 




Btw, that is grits all over him.  My babies love breakfast dinner. 



Anna Claire is an old pro at eating them.



Along with the popsicle endeavor, Pax also learned how to eat with a spoon.  I can't really remember when Anna Claire started eating with a spoon, but I know it was before Paxton.  He is LAZY.  I think he did pretty well until we noticed the spaghetti on Jasper's back later that night (Jasper is the dog).





Annnndddd just because she is cute:



I had a new experience with experimenting on making a "semi" healthy Chocolate and Strawberry Trifle.  It was very tasty if i do say so myself. 

You'll need:

Sugar Free Pillsbury Cake Mix
Family Size Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Mix (Instant)
Large tub of Sugar Free Cool Whip ( sometimes I can't find the sugar free so I get Lite )
Strawberries ( I used the frozen and put a couple of teaspoons of splenda in with them )

Start With:



Love love love Pillsbury for making a sugar free cake mix. 

You follow the directions on the box and bake your cake.  I just did mine in a 9X13



Let it cool.  Feel free to nibble... I did :).  Then take a big bowl ( I used a punch bowl ), and tear half the cake apart. 



I then layered half of the Chocolate Pudding on top of the cake.  Next, layer the strawberries on top of that (I just sliced mine), and finally the cool whip.  Then REPEAT!  ANNNNDDDDD:



I am so not a chef but it was so good! :) 

And just because she is so adorable:



And him too:



I also made a pot roast Saturday and let it cook all night.  Sunday lunch was YUMMM.



Okay, one more of her because she is my big girl that will be THREE next month!



Oh yea and this:



I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment