Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with 6000 people... I think so!



6000 adults and youth!  It was A-Mazing!  Going to bed at 9 on New Year's Eve was NOT me this year!  Not only did I spend New Year's with 6000 people... but Toby Mac helped us ring it in too!  We had so much fun in Gatlinburg! 























While we were having a blast in Gatlinburg... I missed these two:



I had anxiety about leaving them for that long.  I know three nights isn't really that long, but I was ten hours away.  I am thankful that Michael and I have parents that take great care of them. :)  and that sent us pictures.







And then we came home :)  I love to go but I love to come back! 


Whacking daddy with the spoon

Apologizing to daddy :)










If you can't find him... try looking in the corner. 

Oh!  And I am loving this necklace that I got for Christmas!



We have a lot of things coming up this year.  Most of them are awesome things and some are not so awesome things.  Please be in prayer for us as we make some decisions.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2012! 

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment