Monday, January 23, 2012

It's gonna be okay!

We had to do some rearranging and adjusting this past week.  Michael's shift was changed to work midnights.  It has been an exhausting week for everyone.  It seems like the whole family was out of sorts.  I couldn't sleep, Anna Claire woke up several times at night and so did Pax.  I know they didn't realize that he was working, but they knew something was different.  Michael is trying to get used to sleeping during the day again.  We know that God has a purpose for him working this shift so we are just sitting and wondering how the Lord will be glorified in this. 

I am thankful for Michael's job.  The way the job market is today, we are thankful that we do have income.  :) 

I am also thankful for these two:



They are growing so fast.  Since I didn't get a lot of sleep this past week, I decided that we weren't going anywhere this weekend.  I went to dinner with a friend Friday night, then went and got some groceries.

 While I was gone, I got these pictures of my babies:





Saturday, I did exactly what I said I was going to do... Nothing.  It was nice.  We stayed in our pajamas and I did a little cooking. 


I love Pinterest.  I found this recipe, and decided to try it.  I didn't have any cupcake wrappers so I just made a cake.  Yummy!




I also found this one.  It was awesome too!



My shrimp didn't really look as pretty as their's but it was still good!

I also made Pinned Image
Obviously, this is NOT mine :0) but they looked close  It was yummy too!


I was a little proud of myself :)  I usually don't cook very much, but I wanted to have something good for Michael to eat when he woke up Saturday. 

Michael baptized 4 kids Sunday morning! We are so happy about what God is doing at our church.  That totally out shadows this inconvenient shift he is on. 



He helps mama with her make-up every morning :)


Anna Claire is sitting with the big kids.  Entertaining them I am sure.


I love this one. 


Daddy's Girl !


I think this is right before he dumped all his food on the floor and started rubbing his plate in his hair.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 










Btw, this baby right here is 90th percentile in height and 75th in weight.  I got a big ol' boy :)  Oh yea, just a slight wheeze.  We are sooo thankful that he hasn't had many asthma flare ups this winter season.  Thank you Lord!









No comments:

Post a Comment