Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sorrows May Last for the Night... BUT Joy Comes With the Morning!

Happy After Easter... I was reminded by someones Tweet the other day that,"The Tomb is Still Empty!"  That is reassuring especially in this world we are living in. 

We have had a great last couple of weeks. I love this time of year! 

Dying Easter Eggs






Hunting Eggs

















Paxton was a pro at hunting for eggs.  He didn't need any help finding them.  he knew that there was candy inside most of them :o) and boy knows he can find food ANYWHERE! 

Michael's MeMe and Papaw's 50th wedding anniversary is this month so we had a small family get together at our house Friday.  Not many people make it that long so it is definitely worth celebrating.






We have a fish fry fundraiser on the 28th of this month and Michael and his parents have been busy trying to catch fish for it.  The kids and I went out with them Saturday.  Pax and Anna Claire played with the rubber worms and I was trying to tan but burnt instead.  It was a beautiful day to be out on the water. 




Of Course the Easter bunny came for a visit :o) 









Sunday morning was gorgeous!  You couldn't ask for a better day!



We spent Sunday afternoon at Michael's Aunt and Uncle's house just enjoying the weather. 






.





Michael's Aunt Diane :)

It was a perfect weekend.  Lots of good things happening this summer too!  Can't wait! 

I do apologize for all of the pictures... I couldn't help it.

And I will leave you with a few more. 

Sleepy Babies





TWO MORE AND I PROMISE I'M DONE!



"Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."  Psalm 9:10





No comments:

Post a Comment