Friday, March 30, 2012

My Little Beauty

Last Friday Anna Claire was in a pageant at her school.  All those little girls were just precious!  :o)  I am a bit partial though. 































Sorry for so many pictures :)  I am a proud mama.  I need to add a little side note here:  I HATE PAGEANTS.  There.  I am  probably labeled as a mean person.. (ha ha) I always said that I will not make my child do pageants unless they ask to do one, but its something about having a little girl that makes me want to dress her all up.  Anna Claire was so excited about her dress and being fussed over.  She did really well until she was tired of us fixing her hair, tired of smiling for pictures, and tired of being told what to do.  And you know what?  I was tired too!  In the end though, it was worth it.  Looking at her pictures, she was a doll.  I appreciate her teachers more than anything.  I have seen Anna Claire grow so much this school year.  Moving her to kindergarten early was the best possible move we could have made.  God knows exactly what he is doing... even in the small things... like school.

Thank you God for always leading us in the right direction.  Even though we push back... We always end up where we need to be. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

I promise to include Paxton in my next post :O)  I just want to focus on my Anna Claire today. 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment