Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taking a Deep Breath

Not everyday can be sunshine and rainbows.  Sunday, for instance, was not.  It was cold and both kids had a runny nose, so we stayed in.  They have been sick so much this winter that I am paranoid now.  Anna Claire was clingy and doing her two year old - whine until you get your way thing, and Paxton was just grumpy.  It was not turning out to be a good day at all.  On top of that, there were no clean bottles and lots of laundry. Michael was working his detail so it was just me with two kids that were stepping on the last of my sanity.  :) 

So, what do I do?  I take both kids and put them on the floor and dump the toy box over.  Yep, everyone was a lot happier.  I decided to forget about bottles and dirty clothes and sit with my babies for a while.  By the time Michael got home, everyone was in a better mood. 







Yep,  I love them :)  even on not so good days!  We're excited about Valentine's day!  Anna Claire loves all of the Disney Princess characters.  She can name all of them but gets confused about her ABC's.  Hmmmm.... maybe our priorities are a little backwards.  :)  Oh well!  She loves Cinderella and I finally found the movie the other day!  Yay!  I ordered it for her for Valentine's!  I don't know who will be more excited.  Its always fun making cards and cookies for her class party.  Paxton, well, I am still trying to figure out what to get a little boy for Valentine's haha! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment