Monday, May 9, 2011

AHHH Vacation!

Thank you Lord for sun, sand, and sweaty babies.  :)  We just got home from Gulf Shores, AL.  Can I just say that it was a much needed break.  It wasn't necessarily a relaxing break, but still a break.  The kids kept us busy.  My parents went with us and I felt like they need a vacation from the vacation.  Anna Claire was WILD.  She enjoyed the beach more this year than she did last year.  We actually didn't spend a ton of time at the water this year.  We took her on a dolphin cruise and the zoo. It was some quality Anna Claire time that we loved.  She is getting so big that I feel like we miss so much with her. 

 
 
 
I really love my baby girl.  She has her mama (and daddy) wrapped around her finger AND she knows it.
 
 
This picture says everything about his time at the beach.  He loved it!  If you look closely at his mouth, you will see sand.  The majority of my time was spent telling him to stop eating sand.  The result of me not letting him eat sand is:
 
 
He is a cutie, isn't he? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had a great time!  I can't wait to go back soon!  After we recover from this time! haha! 
 
I hope everyone has a great week and Happy Monday!
 
Okay, two more pictures and I promise I'll stop!
 
 
  OKAY... That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment