Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunday Afternoons....

Happy Tuesday! 

We had a rocky start to the week.  We thought that Pax was getting yet another ear infection.  Thank the Lord, it was just gas!  The daycare called me yesterday around lunch and said that he just started screaming and nothing they did would calm him down.  I picked him up and took him home to check him out.  Bless his heart, I gave him some gas drops and he had the worst gas EVER!  Needless to say, he was a happy camper the rest of the day.  I feel the need to to apologize to his teacher, Mrs Amber, she had to endure his flatulence all afternoon.  :) 

We had an awesome weekend.  The kiddos stayed with Michael's parents Friday night so Michael and I could meet up with some friends for dinner and a movie.  My birthday is this coming Friday and my friend gave me a gift card to Charming Charlie!  I love that place!  Saturday, Michael had to work (yuck).  I rode with him for a couple of hours and then got my babies back.  Sunday....  we played outside all afternoon!  It was a beautiful day!  The kids stayed in the water the majority of the time. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will leave you with this....  I picked up the kids at daycare yesterday afternoon to find Anna Claire wearing an outfit that was not what she arrived in.  I asked her teacher if she went potty in her panties..... I was informed that Anna Claire decided she needed to use the restroom standing up like a boy.  She is not my child.  :)  Gotta love a two year old!
 
Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment