Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks...Giving

I am thankful for:


yea, it a terrible picture... but this is what I am thankful for the most.  God, that gave me this wonderful family!  I have an amazing husband and two beautiful healthy children.  I am thankful for our parents who help us more than they know.  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful everyday... But November is a good month to brag about things you are thankful for and you don't look arrogant :)  Thank you Lord for an amazing family! 







This little boy, he has my heart wrapped so tight!  Gosh, I can't believe I didn't want a boy!  I was like, "What will I do with one?!"  Let me tell you, he is nothing but a ball of love! 







And this one?  Well she is my baby princess.  She is so smart and independent.  I feel like I am talking to a friend sometimes.  She can keep up with a conversation better than some adults I know.  :)  AND... she will be THREEEEEEE  November 11. 





I am thankful for my job.  I am thankful that it allows me to leave for a couple of hours to attend Anna Claire's Halloween party at school.  I am thankful that I am able to run to the daycare to check on Paxton sometimes.  Just because.  My goal one day is to be able to stay at home with my kids full time, but in the mean time I have an awesome job that is the next best thing. 






In case you can't tell, they are praying before they eat :)

I am also thankful for our church and what a heart they have for our community.









Last Wednesday, we had our Harvest Carnival.  The kiddos had such a good time.  This mama was WORN out!

And lastly, I am thankful for Saturday mornings....



and my ugly french toast!!! 

Have a happy Friday!!!!!!! 

Michael and I are doing birthday shopping tonight and tomorrow we have the harvest carnival at Anna Claire's school! Fun packed weekend!!  Three Cheers for Fall and Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment