Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthdays and Hair Cuts


November 11,2008


November 11,2009


November 11,2010


November 11,2011

My baby is 3.  I am so proud of her.  She has been independent since day 1.  Ignoring what the doctors said about her being behind since she was a preemie.  She showed them!  She walked at 10 months and was potty trained by age 2.  She can write better than some adults I know!  My prayer for her is that she continues to love the Lord and follow his direction in her life.  I pray she keeps her independence and keeps away from going along with the crowd.  Thank you Anna Claire for making me a mama on November 11, 2008 (even though it was 6 weeks too early).  You knew what you wanted from the beginning, Ms Impatient. 


Since Friday was Veteran's Day, I was off of work.  I took Ms Thing to meet her friend Victoria and her mom to eat, and then we took them to the The Pampered Princess.  Let me tell you folks, if you are in Jackson, MS area... you need to take your little princesses there.  It was such a fun time for them. 




















Cupcakes for Anna Claire's class.


Saturday, we had a small get together at my house. 















I made some yummy food for Saturday. 






Apple Cider.  Oh yes!





I can't leave Paxton out of this post.  :)  Not when something important happened with him. 



We got our first hair cut!!!







My handsome baby big boy.  :/


BTW, Its Christmas at our home!!!!!





I hope everyone has a great week!!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment