Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and Everything Else!

Life has been crazy to say the least.  I can't even begin to tell you everything that we have had going on!  I will just have to show you.

Disney on Ice

Michael's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins got Anna Claire Disney on Ice tickets for her birthday!  I was a bit worried that she was too young.  I was proved wrong!  This baby had a blast! It was probably the best present she got :)










Anna Claire's First Thanksgiving Feast at School

She has been talking about Pilgrims and "Idiams" for about a week.  She kept telling me she was Squanto, but actually was a Pilgrim.  A cute little pilgrim.  They acted the whole supper thing out.  Anna Claire got to serve the Pigs in a Blanket that she brought to all her friends.  I loved watching her.  Such a little lady.












Brookhaven







Grandpas


Both of kids look away from the camera when they say cheese.  What is up with that?!


This picture cracks me up.  Anna Claire and my dad have the same expression and my little baby Paxton is just a cheesing.  :)


Sister and Brother

Anna Claire randomly says, "I love my brother."  It melts my heart.  I know that there will come a day when they do not get along but I WILL remind her that they used to be close. 





Food

I just LOVE Pinterest.  It has become my best friend when it comes to recipes and crafts.  I love seeing what interests my friends that pins.  I might even go as far to say that I am on there more than Facebook!  haha!


Peanut Butter Pie



Before the Oven


After the Oven.  Pecan Pie Bars



Mac n' Cheese
There is not fancy website for this.  Its just Mine :)


My Banana Puddin'  Actually the recipe is handed down to me by my Aunt Cookie.  Yummy!!

Pinned Image
Cinnamon Roll Cake  This is NEXT on my list to make. 


My Front Door Wreath

Compliments of Michael's Meme.  LOVE IT!  






Yes, I was one of the people that stepped out into the Black Friday madness.  I was there only for pajamas, a couple of movies, and a few more odd and end things.  I didn't need anything big, but I went with my friend Shannon.  She wanted a Wii.  It was the craziest thing.  You had to get there ( an hour early at the latest ), get a ticket to guarantee that you get one, and then stand in line.  If you had to get out of line for any reason like GOING TO THE BATHROOM, you had to raise your hand to get a pass.  Seriously?!  I have never seen so much chaos in all my life.  Two women fist fighting over video games.  At the store where my parents live, some men got arrested for fighting over towels!!!  TOWELS, People!  If you need some towels that bad, you can have them.  I got my little items and we got out of there!  I came, I saw, I went home and hid for the rest of the day. 

Something good did come out of my chaotic experience.  I was able to grab the new Narnia movie for 9 bucks!  Woohoo!  We laid out pallets on the floor and had a relaxing Saturday night! 



Oh yea, like these?!


My gloves that a friend made me.  LOVE THEM! 


I hope ya'll have a great rest of the week.  We have a lot of things going on in December!  Can't wait till Christmas! 









No comments:

Post a Comment