Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yea, It's been a while.....

" I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."  Psalm 119:10-11



We just finished an ah-mazing D-Now weekend.  We are so incredibly blessed to be at our church and I can't express how much God showed up last weekend.



Nailed Glory was awesome.  Chris and the guys have such a heart for Jesus. 









Satan tried to get us down before the weekend.  He used Anna Claire, Michael, and I getting Strep Throat.  He used us having to put our dog to sleep.  He used skunks.... Yes, I said SKUNKS.  We have skunks under our house.  We have been trying to catch them, but for some reason they won't come out.  And. It. Smells. BAD. All those things that satan threw at us were no match for what God had in store for us.  We got over our illness, He allowed me to be OK with Jasper being put to sleep, and he made the skunks leave.  I will repeat my previous comment... Ah-Mazing. 

We had a lot of help.  Michael and I couldn't have made it without the help of our parents.  His parents were there the entire weekend and helped with everything from food prep to tearing down for Sunday morning.  My parents kept both kids for us all weekend so we wouldn't be tied down.  We are so blessed to have family that are traveling this road with us and are constant encouragers. 

Valentine's Day









This was really Anna Claire's first year that Valentine's was kind of a big deal for her.  She picked out her own cards and signed each and every one of them.  Paxton, bless his heart, had to give out Angry Bird cards to his friends. 

Fire Safety Day





I am so thankful that I have people that sends me pictures of things my baby does at school.  Its so hard being a working mom sometimes.  I feel like I always miss things.  It makes it easier to get pictures showing you what they are doing.  :)

Michael is taking me to Memphis for our anniversary this weekend.  Yay!  We went last year and had a blast.  Its nice getting away, just the two of us for a little while.  I love my kids, but its a time for us to recharge.  This year, we are going to  Winter Jam.  So excited! 

But... I will miss these two:




















Please be in prayer for my family.  My cousin, Cindy, passed away suddenly Monday after while she as at work.  She left behind three precious daughters, a son, and a husband.  I can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment