Friday, March 9, 2012

Back to Reality

Michael and I went to Memphis last Friday for the Winter Jam concert.  It was awesome.  When we got there and saw all of the youth that were there, I felt bad we didn't bring ours.  :o) It was nice to get away just the two of us though.... even though I missed ALL of our kids. 



For King and Country






Building 429



Sanctus Real














And... Skillet 

There were a ton of other people there too.  I forgot I even had my camera with me...

I missed taking pictures of Newsong... Seriously... this was the best ever!! 

We stayed at the Hilton in Memphis.  We tried to book too late and there wasn't anything downtown available.  No problem... who wouldn't want to stay at the Hilton?  

 Hilton Memphis Hotel, Memphis, TN - Hotel exterior
I felt under dressed as soon as I walked in the lobby.  Everyone was wearing dressy clothes and were on their phones.  It was very businessy ( I know it isn't a word ). 



I really wanted to play in that water fountain... Michael wouldn't let me.  I guess he was afraid I would embarrass him haha.

I think we figured out why everyone was dressed up though... The Dental Congress was meeting that weekend.  Ha Ha!



6 Years on March 4th. :o)  (Michael refuses to take a decent picture)

I missed my kiddos while we were gone... my mom sent me a couple of pictures of Anna Claire...


This girl loves her some Lion King.


So Michael and I go away for ONE night and this is what is being taught... tsk tsk... :)

Sunday lunch consisted of pizza for us.. Anna Claire not a huge fan of pizza but this big boy Loves it!











I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment