Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Spring! I Don't Care What the Groundhog Said!

It's a nice 80 degrees outside and has been for a couple of weeks now.  LOVE IT!  The kids are dressing in shorts and flip flops and we are sleeping with the air conditioner on. 

We have been busy as usual. 

My sister came up Saturday morning and we took the kids to the Children's Museum so Michael could sleep in peace. :o)





























I don't have many pictures of Anna Claire at the Muesum because she wouldn't stay still.  They had so much fun but were exhausted.  Anna Claire wanted "Meximen" for lunch afterwards.  They could hardly hold their heads up.






Spring Break was last week and I have decided that it is not fun being stuck at work while the weather is beautiful and Anna Claire is out of school.  She had a good week though.  She hung out with her daddy Monday and Tuesday.  On Wednesday, she stayed with Michael's Meme and Papaw.  Thursday she was with Michael's mom and dad, and on Friday morning she stayed with his parents again.  They took her fishing.



 I took off at lunch to play with her :) We had lunch with a friend and went shopping.  She didn't hang with me very long though :o)



While we were at Wal-Mart, I decided to let her pick out some flowers to pot.  I was suprised she was as interested as she was.  She picked out yellow and red flowers and she even matched the pots. 





I would like to encourage all of you to check out the (In)Courage wesbite.  They are hosting a conference April 27 and 28.  You can either join a meetup or you can watch from the comfort of your own home... They are bringing this conference to you... where you are.  No need to pack your clothes, buy an expensive plane ticket... just grab some friends or yourself and enjoy from your living room.  I am so excited about this!  I have a hard time planning anything that involves travel or a lot of money.  This is a great way to connect with women from all over the country AND world.  Love this idea!  Thanks so much (In)Courage!

I hope everyone has a great week!  Enjoy the sun!  Enjoy the blooming flowers!  Enjoy all the blessings that God has given us through Spring!




Pax learning how to swing like a big boy


Love this girl and her love for being outside



My baby girl and crazy sister!  She loves her Aunt Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment