Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey there!  I hope this post finds everyone doing wonderful!!!  I promise to keep you updated on all my little chickadees!!  Life has been crazy for the past ummmmm  year ..... okay okay TWO years!  Its amazing how having children can make my once organized life complete chaos!  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  :) 


Michael, is still at the Sheriff's Office. He finally felt God calling him back into student ministry a few months ago.  Since then, we have been praying for God to show us where he wants us to be.  I know that where ever he puts us will be wonderful!  Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on this journey.


Anna Claire, Wow.... she has to be smartest two year :)  She just amazes me everyday!  She is such a girly girl and I LOVE it.  She loves bracelets, purses, crowns, plastic shoes, and PERFUME!  I spray her just about every morning when I put mine on.  She calls it pafume.  She can count to ten (most of the time).  She can almost sing her alphabets. She LOVES Barney with all of her heart! As soon as I pick her up from daycare, "Juice mama.  Night night mama.  Barney mama."  She is watching every show that I swore I would never let my kids watch.  She turned two November 11th.  Here are some pictures you might enjoy!


11/11/2008

11/11/2009
 

11/11/2010

And finally, Michael Paxton....  He is my baby boy!  He is so squishy and cuddly!  He will be five months on the 16th of this month.  He came a little early (by three weeks) but he has gotten big very quickly.  He is a wonderful baby!  I am seriously not lying!  He is always happy!  Matter of fact, he started coughing a couple of weeks ago.  Michael and I assumed it was the weather.  I gave him cough medicine for a few days, but it just didn't help him.  I called the doctor's office last Friday and decided to take him in for a check up.  They checked him and told me he had  Bronchitis. They put him on oral steroids and we've been giving him breathing treatments to clear it up.  He didn't even act like he felt bad :(  Poor baby!  But he is better now!  Here are some Paxton pics!



07/16/2010  6lbs 10ozs


11/6/2010  19lbs 12ozs


No comments:

Post a Comment