Friday, December 10, 2010

Sick Baby = Tired Mama

I would just like to start out by saying that I am TIRED!  The past two nights Paxton has been fussing in his sleep.  Wednesday night, Anna Claire was restless too and I assumed it was because they both got in the bed late that night. Last night, Paxton just cried out in his sleep for a good three hours.  I kept going to check on him, but he was sleeping.  Eventually, I just got him up and let him sleep the rest of the night in his swing.  I was tired and was afraid he would wake Anna Claire up ( which is like waking a bear ).  Thank goodness that he can still use his swing! 

Today, we decided that another trip to the doctor was in order.  Turns out my little bundle of fussiness has two ear infections from the Bronchitis that he had last week.  He is at work with me until Michael can pick him up. 
Look at those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment