Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God is Good Even Through the Terrible Twos

Hey guys!  I told you I would be back on Monday with good news.... well its Wednesday.  That is just how this week has been...

First the good news!  After a year of praying that God would open the right door for us, Michael is now serving as the youth minister at a church in our community!  We are so excited!  Its not full time, but we feel absolutely certain that God is leading us down this path!  And with that said, we are MOVING!  Yay!  That has been a big prayer request as well.  We are cramped in our home now since we have been bombarded with everything kids.  We will be moving to a house that is close to the church.  It has LOTS of room for the kids to run around and a great yard!  We can't wait!  Here is a sneak peak of the living room/dining room before we paint Saturday.

Its a bit blurry thanks to my camera phone! 
I can't wait to show y'all some more pictures when this is all said and done!
This past weekend was a lot of fun.  We met my sister and ate at Mugshots Friday night.  Anna Claire loves any places that serve "chips n dip." 
I packed on Saturday and Sunday we went to church and just laid low that afternoon. 
So... Anna Claire recently got moved up to the three year old room at daycare (she won't be three until November).  We were really excited!  She has been potty trained since February and she communicates very well so we thought that this new adventure would be good for her.  She has not adjusted well at all.  She goes to the office at least three times a day.  I sat there in the office and cried yesterday because I have no idea what is going on with her.  We obviously have typical two year old problems but she just refuses to do what she is told in this class.  I seriously think that she will just need some time to adjust (its only been a week) but my baby is a smart cookie and I guess I am shocked that she is giving us so problems with it.  This morning we all prayed before we left that she would do good today and Praise the Lord she hasn't been to the office all day!  Yay!!! 
I will leave you with this:
Yes, that is a pony tail and yes, Michael did get mad because I put it in his hair.  But seriously, even with a pony tail.... he is SOOO CUTE!!!!
Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment